Create a New Position: Summer Students

DescriptionWill they receive academic credit?Are they paid by St. Michael's?If paid by St. Michael's - Type of Tax SlipSt. Michael's Employee?Additional Information
There are opportunities for full-time undergraduate students and high school graduates who are enrolled in a relevant undergraduate program as well as full-time medical students to conduct off-site research under the supervision of a St. Michael’s researcher.
NoYes and No. There are both paid and volunteer academic placements available. Paid or volunteer is at the discretion of the hiring St. Michael’s Researcher.T4Yes – if paid by St. Michael’s Hospital

No – if position is volunteer
KRSS Off-Site Volunteer:

Getting Started Instructions - Volunteer

KRSS Volunteer - Forms for PI

KRSS Off-Site Paid:

Getting Started Instructions - Paid Off-Site KRSS

Paid Off-Site KRSS - Forms for PI

KRSS On-Site Paid:

Getting Started Instructions - Paid On-Site KRSS

Paid On-Site KRSS - Forms for PI

You can email for any inquiries regarding Summer Student registrations.

Amend an Existing Position

Please contact the Research Employment Coordinator to amend an existing Summer Student position.