Create a New Position: Stipend Students – Research Experience (CREMS, IMS, etc.)

Creating a New PositionWill they receive academic credit?Are they paid by St. Michael's?If paid by St. Michael's - Type of Tax SlipSt. Michael's Employee?Forms/Instructions
Refer to the Engage a New CREMS/IMS or Other University Student – instruction sheet for details about completing the process and registering your fellow with the Office of Research Administration.

Note: For International trainees, student and visitor, Immigration Canada is now requiring a new process for all foreign workers – see our Guide to completing Immigration Canada’s online offer of employment.

If you still have questions about the process for engaging an Undergraduate Summer Student, contact the Research Employment Coordinator.
Yes and no. It depends on the program.Yes and no. It depends on the program.T4ANoCREMS/IMS or other University Student Instruction Sheet

Forms for CREMS/IMS or other University Students

Forms for PIs/Managers

Amend an Existing Position

Please contact the Research Employment Coordinator to amend an existing Summer Student position.