- All regular mail will go through St. Michael’s Hospital Receiving at 30 Bond St. and will be delivered to the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute by St. Michael’s Hospital staff. Mail will be delivered to the resource room/area closest to your space.
- Couriers (delivering packages that require a signature) should be directed to the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute at: 209 Victoria Street, M5B 1T8.
- The Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute has its own receiving dock. Deliveries for its occupants should be sent to the loading dock in the Victoria Laneway. When filling out purchase requisitions, please make sure to note this. The Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute receiving dock will be open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Couriered packages being delivered: If you are unable to meet the courier and sign for your package, you may direct them to the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute receiving dock. A St. Michael’s Hospital staff member will sign for the package and deliver it to you later in the day.
- Packages being couriered out: Fully prepared packages to be couriered can be left with the St. Michael’s Hospital staff in the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute receiving dock by 3:45 p.m. (Monday – Friday). The receiving staff will bring packages to the main hospital and the courier will pick them up by 5:00 p.m.
- If you need help preparing your package for the courier, please visit the logistics department in the main hospital on B2.
REMEMBER: You must update your information in the St. Michael’s Hospital People Finder to ensure that mail, deliveries or other services get to the right spot!