International Day of Women and Girls in Science
February 11th is International Day of Women and Girls in Science. We’d like to acknowledge and congratulate the amazing work our researchers, physicians, clinicians, research staff and trainees do at St. Michael’s.
Want to be part of International Day of Women and Girls in Science? Check out these links!
- Twitter Initiative
- Use the hashtag #February11
- Learn more about this annual international day
- 2019 Theme: “Investment in Women and Girls in Science for Inclusive Green Growth“
- Less than 30% of scientific and technological researchers are women. Learn more.
- Can you find her? The series of illustrations show science, technology and political workplaces with only one woman.