All invoices related to research must be submitted to the Office of Research Administration, Research Finance. Please follow the appropriate step-by-step procedure to have invoices processed.
If you have a purchase order (PO) related invoice, it can be sent directly to the Accounts Payable department St. Michael’s Hospital.
Submit a non-purchase order related invoice:
You may include the following information on the invoice. Please be sure to have the invoice billed to: Providence, St. Joseph’s and St. Michael’s Hospital. This is the only way for this to be processed.
- Please provide your research activity information that the invoice will be charged to on a Payment Requisition Form:
- Company (Co) which is one digit number (i.e. 2)
- Enter your Accounting Unit (AU) which is a two digit number (i.e. 61)
- Enter your Account which is also referred to as the expense code a six digit number (i.e. 562407). Click Here for a listing of all of our expense codes.
- Enter your Activity which is a ten digit number (i.e. 00000-00000)
- Contract/Service Provider Agreement Information if applicable
- Once completed, the invoice should be signed by the Activity’s Authorized Signing Authority.
Note: Forms without wet ink signatures or signatures from incorrect delegates will not be processed
- Submit your completed invoice to Office of Research Administration (Research Finance), 250 Yonge Street 6th floor
For further clarification on submitting invoices, please refer to Frequently Asked Questions